Caribbean Technology Report | Q4 2014
PUBLISHED MARCH 4, 2015
The following report offers a review of technology developments across the Caribbean, with emphasis on telecommunications, broadband, policymaking, and innovation. Market-by-market, this report assesses the economic impact of technology and innovation in the region. An under-studied industry in the Caribbean, technology greatly impacts the ease of doing business, the ability of governments to collect data, and other key sectors such as the financial and tourism industries. Bringing important economic indicators together with qualitative analysis of these developments, the Caribbean Technology Report provides a comprehensive overview of the industry.
TOP REASONS TO BUY THIS REPORT
- Quickly enhance your understanding of an increasingly important industry in the Caribbean
- Develop business strategies to complement the dynamic and growing technology industry
- Gain insight into the impact of technology and innovation on the financial sector, telecommunications, tourism, and overall economy in each market in the Caribbean
- Understand the key risks and opportunities in the industry to better equip your business for investment in the Caribbean
KEY HIGHLIGHTS FROM CARIBBEAN TECHNOLOGY FOURTH QUARTER 2014
- Editorial highlight on the leaders in device evolution, LIME and Digicel
- Market-by-market assessment that provides details, such as overview & landscape, policy & regulation, services & connectivity, and projects & investments
- Overview of key economic indicators and technology specific data (including broadband penetration and online users)
Write us at email@example.com to find out more.